Make a difference
Sova is passionate about making a difference. We design precise assessments, making no compromise when it comes to efficiency, candidate experience and effectiveness - and we do that by harnessing the expertise of our team and the latest digital technology.
Every member of our team contributes to our success and no matter what our area of expertise, we are unified in our commitment to making a difference for our clients.
Our continued growth in the UK and overseas means that we are expanding our team.
To find out more about any of our current vacancies, please click on the relevant job posting below.
The Senior Client Partner is an integral role within the Sova team; responsible for contributing to the overall growth of the business by identifying key business development opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and secure new business opportunities to sell Sova Assessment solutions within the UK.
- Identify and manage business opportunities and deliver annual revenue in line with specified targets.
- Respond to incoming client enquiries and sales leads in an efficient and timely manner.
- Lead the response to invitations to tender and the preparation and presentation of client proposals.
- Develop and establish strategic partnerships to effectively promote Sova, leading to a growth in business.
- Collaborate with global partners and distributors to grow international sales and establish global accounts.
- Maintain relationships with key clients and identify opportunities for additional business and cross-selling.
- Work closely with internal teams across the business to assist in the scoping, development and delivery of client solutions.
- Manage the contracting and account administration process to ensure that contractual/legal obligations are met.
- Act in line with the Sova values (Making Science Work, Different Together, Restless Spirits, Ever Upwards)
Who are we looking for?
Our personalised approach puts the client at the heart of every project. This means we’re looking for people who can understand the client’s challenge and shape an assessment solution which delivers the greatest measurable impact.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven success in a sales environment within the assessment/psychometrics industry.
- Knowledge and experience of key techniques and methods of selling within the assessment/psychometrics industry.
- Strong business acumen.
- A detailed understanding of best practice in the use of psychometric assessments.
- Highly professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different situations and clients.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Results and target-driven.
- Commercially-minded; proven record of success in sales.
We recognise that work doesn’t just happen in an office, indeed at Sova all of our colleagues work flexibly. In practice this means you have access to office space in London where we regularly spend time together as a team, but you’ll also have the option to work from home. Your role will require you to travel and stay away from home as required. But whatever you’re doing, we’ll make sure you have all the tools and equipment you need to be effective, connected and part of the team.
We offer a competitive package, including private medical insurance and a workplace pension.
Interested in applying?
If a career at Sova sounds like it might be of interest to you, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon.
What's life like at Sova?
- We are passionate about using our psychological expertise, alongside creative use of digital technology to make science work for our clients.
- We recognise that the sum of the team is greater than its parts, so we want people who work well as part of a team and who see shared goals as more important than their own.
- We want our team to move beyond their comfort zone, and who are curious to find new ways of working to ensure that we always respond with speed and agility.
- Our measure of success is simple – have we made the greatest measurable impact we can for our clients.
Meet the team
Making Science Work
We make science work in the real world, by combining our core psychological expertise with the creative use of digital technology, challenging existing thinking to reimagine what can be achieved. Our measure of success is simple – have we made the greatest measurable impact we can to help our clients.
We are endlessly curious – about our science, our clients and our industry. By questioning assumptions, embracing new experiences and travelling beyond our comfort zone, we are able to respond with speed and agility to a constantly changing world.
We work to create something none of us could manage alone. It works because we are committed to a shared goal, value teamwork, recognise each other’s strengths, and always communicate openly, honestly and respectfully.
We love achieving what we set out to achieve, as individuals, as teams and as a business. We care about working profitably and sustainably. We always look to go one better and never do anything by halves.