Sova offers a customised, personalised assessment journey that is relevant to the role, fair and is up to 90% accurate at predicting future high performers. Sova’s whole-person approach assesses only what’s important for success in the role. This means a shorter, more engaging, precise and targeted assessment process. For clients, it means a higher calibre of hires and a faster recruitment cycle.
The Sova assessment platform can be fully integrated with ATS technology for a seamless hiring journey for candidates and hiring managers. We offer a range of flexible assessment formats to reflect your organisation’s brand and target talent pool including video-based, chat-style, gamified, image and text-based assessment.
Every process is different, being designed around the client’s desired outcomes and may include:
- Realistic job previews: These assessments help candidates at the beginning of their job application to better understand the role and the company, so they can decide early on whether this is the right opportunity for them before entering the hiring journey. This keeps best-fit candidates in the process and helps screen out those less suited.
- Welcome and thank you videos: Customised video content including a welcome, a thank you, and a ‘day in the life of’ improve candidate engagement and provide a valuable insight into people and the organisation. This is an opportunity to start showcasing your employer brand.
- Whole-person assessment: We ask less but learn more through a modular assessment that includes a customised combination of cognitive, personality, motivation, adaptive SJTs, making best use of candidates’ time. These can be delivered in a range of formats to reflect the organisation’s employer brand and to appeal to your target talent pool.
- Video Interview: Questions are linked to assessment criteria determined by what success looks like in a role, in a specific organisation. Candidates record their responses, ready for review and scoring by the recruitment team. This technology reduces the cost of the hiring and time spent with less suitable candidates.
- Reporting: Candidates receive a report that is positive and developmental in style so regardless of the outcome they receive feedback from the process. Hiring managers receive an easy-to-interpret report with a fit-to-role score and suggestions for interview questions, personalised to the role and your organisation.
- Digital assessment centre: This technology fully automates the administration and timetabling of the assessment centre to maximise efficiency. Moving to a paperless process allows assessors to input their notes, ratings and scores directly online, improving consistency, identifying sources of bias and saving time pre and post assessment centre.
For us and for our clients, there’s no such thing as a standard solution. We start with your business question and we blend technology and psychology to answer it in the most effective way.
Our approach, which is customised to a role and to the organisation, means we can design a process around the frontline staff you need now and in the future.
Sova Assessment offers a customised and relevant assessment journey that is free from adverse impact and is up to 90% accurate at predicting future high performers.