Video interviewing offers more than convenience for both candidates and recruiters. A one-way video interview is a great opportunity to engage with your candidates early in the hiring process and to demonstrate that your organisation cares about providing a positive and engaging experience for all candidates.
Sova’s video interviewing technology provides a consistent interview experience for every candidate and removes geographical barriers from the screening process. For organisations, video interviewing reduces the cost of hiring as there are no travel costs, plus no-shows at video interview are much less costly than for face-to-face interviews.
Intelligent video interviewing
Our one-way video interview technology is hosted within the unified assessment platform, meaning it can be integrated seamlessly with the other elements of the assessment workflow.
- The video interview module is compatible with any browser and can be completed on any device.
- For ease of scheduling, video interviews can be completed at any time by the candidate and reviewed at a time to suit the organisation.
- Questions can be presented using text or video and there is no limit to the number of questions that can be included.
- The amount of time to read, prepare, or record a response can be time limited and configured per question.
- Candidates can complete the video interview along with other assessments or could be asked to take it at a different time depending on the sequence of the hiring process.
Video interviewing ultimately helps to improve time to hire and quality of hire by identifying the best candidates quickly and progressing them through the hiring process.
Driving efficiency with artificial intelligence
Sova’s platform offers optional machine learning tools to prioritise and reduce the time required for reviewing video interview responses. Sova’s speech-to-text processing pipeline can provide a transcript of the response that takes less time to read than watching a video in real time. With natural language processing, our platform also analyses responses, looking for key phrases and sentiments in order to prepare a recommended order for the final comprehensive review of the recorded video by the organisation.
- The speech-to-text processor supports multiple languages and accents.
- If there are multiple speakers in the video, our platform recognises when the person speaking changes and attributes the transcription accordingly.
- Organisations can add a custom vocabulary to increase the context-specific accuracy of the transcription for certain words and phrases, such as product names and industry terms.