Traditional assessment is like a hurdle race. Candidates complete one narrowly-focused test at a time and at each stage some fall out of the race. With whole-person assessment, the entire selection funnel is re-engineered.
Whole-person assessment means you no longer have to compromise between outcomes because we assess all the factors that matter at once, through one assessment, fairly and objectively. Whole-person assessment identifies better-fit candidates and boosts diversity, plus it’s faster because its simpler. We ask less but learn more about people without taking any shortcuts.
About whole-person assessment
Sova’s whole-person assessment is a single, coherent assessment containing a combination of different question types personalised to your organisation. Whole-person assessment blends a range of a range of assessment types including situational judgment, personality and ability questions into one assessment.
Features of whole-person assessment
- Can include a combination of off-the-shelf, customised and client assessment content.
- Candidates complete the process in their own time, on any mobile device. Videos and emails signpost the way, maintaining communication throughout.
- All candidates receive an automated feedback report with two positive points and an area for development, regardless of whether they are successful.
- Content can include videos about the organisation and life in the role, plus realistic job previews, and ‘thank you’ videos.
- We work with you to identify the right configuration of questions for your organisation.
Benefits of whole-person assessment
- A better candidate experience, asking less but learning more about the whole person.
- A more relevant experience as assessment is personalised, feedback is provided, and candidates get a greater understanding of the role and business.
- The introduction of a communication channel that includes videos, information and resources.
- Measure the true predictors of success by analysing the capabilities and behaviours that drive success in a role over time.
- Because our assessments are not restricted by legacy models or by frameworks anchored in the past, we can provide a future-focused view of people and potential.
- Reduced adverse impact through a more genuinely meritocratic approach.
“Feedback from candidates is that more than 90% find the whole-person assessment experience engaging and that the assessment has given them a positive impression of the hiring organisation.”